- Translates both db content and view text.
- Supports automatic selection of an alternate, localized template for each view.
- Built-in localization and translation of strftime, numbers, and currency formats.
- Supports pluralization.
- All based on three automatically migrated database tables.
The globalization wiki is not yet complete. But I think the "Get Started" part is fair enough to help you out making your globalized application, it provides very helpful external links.
- Sven’s Globalize Writeup – has many times been refered to as “the best documentation available for Globalize” .
- Example Application – takes you step by step through the process of creating a Globalized example application.
- Unit-tested Example – a walkthrough using a test-driven approach by Josh Harvey.